Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's been a super long time since my last post. My apologies! I know it's not a valid excuse, but I've been so busy lately :S I had SO much to do this past week. My Con-Ed applications were due on friday! I had a summary sheet due thursday, a test on wednesday, plus readings : (
blaaargh. school =/ never ends!
and i'm STILL not done yet. I have to teach in tutorial for my human rights class, so i have to actually READ and GRASP the material very well -_- i still have so much reading to catch up on... sighh. And I have to submit job applications for camp jobs. i also have 2 exams in 2 weeks, and then the following week, on EASTER monday, I have an assignment due :(

GAHHH! its driving me CRAZY. WHYY? :S

But yeah, today I attended praise & worship practise for church. Afterwards, I sat in for the 24 hour worship thing for a bit :)
I have to say it was refreshing. This week, I've kind of been neglecting my devotions because of the workload. Like, when i had time, i did it. but i felt like i was always in a rush because of school. Since i had to stay up later, I couldn't bring myself to wake up any earlier than i had to. thus, i didn't spend time wiht God in the morning. In the evening, I felt too drained to really put much effort into spending time wiht God :(
so yeahh. NOT a good thing to do. =S but today, I just really felt God speaking to me, to just "slow down". To listen to His still small voice. And it was good =)
hehe.

So lately, I've been kind of stressed about con-ed. I had trouble sleeping on Wednesday & Thursday night. But the AMAZING thing about GOD was that my devotions
were talking about God's faithfulness and His goodness : ) Two PERFECT topics for me to study and rest upon, and meditate. : )
I'm telling you, it's AMAZING how God knows EXACTLY what I need, when I need it : )
Honestly, those devos are refreshing reminders of how God is good ALL the time; it's His nature to do so. Therefore, He cannot contradict himself! :P So whenever you doubt, remember that its HIS nature; therefore, He cannot HELP but be GOOD, HOLY, and faithful. <3

Just a little blurb i decided to post : ) haha. take care and hopefully you are realizing His many blessings He's placed in your life! : )
God is GOOD!

No comments: