I've noticed that a lot of my posts have been about God's faithfulness.
WOW.... I think God is trying to NAIL it down, eh? :) Haha. I bought a devotion book that deals SPECIFICALLY with God's faithfulness, lately, this ONE verse has been engrained in my head,
then my con-ed interview happened, ALL proving God's faithfulness. WOW... I never really thought about it like that before. I mean, I SAID that God's been teaching me about His faithfulness in one of my interviews, but I guess it hasn't occurred to me that it's been laid out to me in THIS much of a mannner. Haha :P God is GOOOOOD!
SO, the verse that God has been sharing with me is this:
2 Timothy 2:13 says....
"If we are faithless, He will remain faithful, for He cannot disown Himself."
What an amazing verse. <3
And honestly, that verse... it's SO true! God cannot HELP himself to be faithful to us, because it's in his very nature to DO so! And like.. everything that I've been dealing with so far... has to do with God taking MY life, since I've asked Him to be LORD of my life. And He's doing it, by slowly taking the driver's seat, and He's leading me to places that I'm not comfortable with... and in all honesty, it hurts like crazy. He's been taking things that I've "idolized", and taking it away. And it's hard. SUPER HARD.
But then I remember Ginny Owen's song, If You Want Me To-
If all these trials bring me closer to You, I will walk through the valley, if you want me to...
It is then, that I"m comforted that this is all for a greater purpose. That one day, all will fit together into one beautiful masterpiece....
I'm being broken down because I've asked Him to. I've asked him to be center of my life, and here, in my circumstances, God is showing me.. that I haven't really placed Him at the center.... I SAY that I want to, but have I done it? If He took it ALL away from me... if He took away EVERYTHING, would I still love Him?
In other words... "Am I enough for you?"
I'm TRYING to make God enough for me, because he's ALL I need. But it's a lot harder said than done :( But I WILL get through this, because no matter how UNfaithful I am, He remains faithful : )
What an amazing God we serve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
GREAT POSTS, SIS!! ahaha.. omg.. i actually hv something important to tell u abt the "would I still love Him" part. hehe.. can't wait for us to meet n talkk!! :D
God bless u always, sistah <3
yepp God is SOOO faithful :D:D im soo happy im HIs hehe =)
Post a Comment