Today has been probably one of the best experiences of my life. Why do I say that? Because I have experienced first hand the faithfulness of God in my life. See, my dream is to become a teacher, ever since grade 2. There's this program called Concurrent Education, and it's a teacher's program that could give me a lot of hands on experience in the teaching field. Thus, I applied, and honestly, from day 1 of my application form to today, I have seen God's utmost dedication and faithfulness at work.
God has provided me with so many friends to help me with my con-ed, to give me support :) and for that i'm SO grateful. In addition to the loyal friends who really helped me with my application and interview, I had the dedicated prayers from my wonderful family. God has truly blessed me with family + friends. I am SO grateful.
So back to what I said about today being a really amazing testament to God's faithfulness. This morning, I had an interview for con-ed. And I was somewhat prepared; however, when I got there, and they asked me questions, there were a couple of them that I couldn't answer. I had NO idea how I was going to answer it. I just prayedd. I was like.. "God, give me wisdom.... how do I answer this question?" And God ANSWERED it. And the way it folded out is just... INCREDIBLE :)
So when they asked me questions I didn't know how to answer, I basically was BLANK. I had NO clue what to say. But then after thinking for a bit, I just started talking; and i can HONESTLY say that I had NO idea what I was going to say next. It didn't even really make sense to me, y'know? But as soon as I started speaking, the words just kinda poured out! And I don't know HOW I processed that, because I was so nervous... yet I somehow was able to make a connection to provide a valid answer! There's only ONE possible explanation for that. GOD gave it to me... He gave me wisdom to answer that questoin; He just fed me ideas, one after another.
How amazing is that??! Haha :D I'm SO happy. Even if I don't get in, I can walk away reminded of His faithfulness. There are some periods in my life where I forget that. But God proved himself again, today (or even, throughout this past year). Therefore, even if I don't get in, I can trust that God knows what He's doing. And if I DO get in, GREAT! haha :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow.. that IS crazy stuff, jen :) God really does work in ways we can't perceive, eh? sometimes it's really painful when he does it, but a Father always knows what's best =).
btw.. i just deleted all of my blog posts by accident T__T im gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyyy
Post a Comment