Friday, September 5, 2008

So I completed my first week of school. I'm telling you, I don't think this week has EVER gone slower. =/ It's only been three days, but it feels like forever. I don't mean to complain, but it's really tiresome to have to commute everyday. I'm not telling my family this cus it's not their fault. But like, it takes about an hour and a half to get TO school. SIGH. I miss high school, a lot. Back at DMCI, I knew almost everyone there. Here at York, it's like, I don't know ANYONE. It's kinda nerve-wracking and lonely sometimes.

But enough complaining. I DO have some good news! haha :) I met some really nice people there, so it's nice. hehe. ALSO, I managed to get a good deal on my textbook package for my NATS class. Instead of it being 135 dollars, I got the package for only 65 dollars :D hehe. YAY. Praise God :D

LOL. Anyways, i'm glad it's the weekend. But i also have to decide whether or not to drop one of my courses. Because apparently, on the recommended courses list for first year, it stated that I could either take a 6-credit ELECTIVE course OR a 2000 level course (2nd year course). I was being DUMB and I enrolled in the 2000 level course. :( UGH. and now, if i want to drop it, I don't get 15 dollars back. BUT it's better than if I drop it later on in the year. So I have to pray about it. I have until Sept 10th to drop out before I lose 10 % of the money that I paid for that course. =S

I have a lot of reading to do =S AI YA. I guess that's what university is all about! Reading... Reading.... and more reading. OH WELL. It'll sharpen my mind. =) Have a great weekend!

No comments: