Happy 21st Birthday to Bryan Lee! :) Have a great one.
Anywho!
I'm back from my trip to the States. I left Saturday morning at about 7ish A.M. and i got home Monday night at about 9:40ish. I have to say it's been a blast. :D haha. I loved shopping there because there's so many cheap things. ESPECIALLY cause my birthday is coming up, so my parents bought a lot of my bday presents there. HOw do i know this? haah. No, i wasn't eavesdropping. But my 'presents' were chosen BY me, FOR me. LMAO. The reason being, my parents are afraid I won't like their presents if THEY have to choose, so they kept on asking me, and now all my presents aren't suprises =/ It kinda sucks. Oh well.... I still have my friends' bday cards/present to read, which IS a surprise. LOL.
But yes, in total, I bought about 4 bottoms and a lot of tops. hehe. I got 3 pants (each less than 10 bucks), and a nice formal skort for only $4. 97 :D
I got a really nice top for about 12 dollars that I plan on wearing for the first day of school. And i got some nice shirts, AND shoes for my bday! haha xD
EXCITED. And also anxious about school tomorrow. My life as a university student begins tomorrow. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment