God is so gooddd. His love for us never fails, it never ends, it always trusts, always perseveres, always patient.
" 'For I know the plans I have for you,' Said the LORD. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11
Wanting to love You more and more each day. <3 size="5">We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Jesus is the Christ, the SON of the living GOD; in HIm and THROUGH Him, we have EVERYTHING we could ever possibly need or want.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Phil 4:13
It doesn't matter how many times I fail, how many times i doubt Him, how many times I fall, because HE has overcome all the problems of this world when He died on the Cross and ROSE from the DEAD. He is ALIVE & is as powerful as EVER. For He is the same YESTERDAY, TODAY, and FOREVER.
Loving the song, "He knows my Name."
by Tommy Walker
I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands
Chorus
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
and He hears me when I call
I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go
Chorus
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
and He hears me when I call
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AMEN JEN!!
haha its funny that you put that song... cause at my cell group last friday, the preacher guy we were watching was talking about how we are SOOOOO small yet he still KNOWS each and every single one of us personally! he KNOWSS us!! thats how special we are to Him ;D
Post a Comment