You know,
sometimes I wonder what it'd be like for me to fit in for once. I wonder what it would have been like if i didn't go to the same places that i did.... the church I did. I wonder how different my life would be. Sometimes I wish that things would be different, better, less painful. However, if there is ONE thing that I know, is that God can use EVERYTHING bad that has happened to us, and use it for the better. :)
God is our CREATOR, the maker of everything- the universe, the planets, Earth, the waters, the people, the animals... LIFE comes from the very essence of God && His amazing presence, His amazing personna, His power... and most importantly, out of HIS love.
Because God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-LOVING, we can trust in HIM that whatever is being done to us, can be used by God for the better.
It may not be what we want, but then again, do we REALLY know what WE want? I mean.. think about it. Coming from my personal experience, I've realized that sometimes, the things that I wanted, when I got, I still wasn't satisfied. and see, I think thats the same with all of us.
We keep on wanting things, objects, whatever it is, yet when we receive it, we don't even end up being grateful or thankful. Instead, we turn to something else that catches our eye, and hope for THAT. So, technically, I'm not sure if my wants or desires are really VALID, because in the end, it just leaves me hungry for something ELSE, even when we DO happen to be blessed with another thing that we not so long ago wanted.
But with GOD, because He knows everything, and because He PLANNED everything already, HE would know what we need or want, and MORE than WE KNOW ourselves, especially considering the fact that HE created us. He's the one who created our inner being, our likes, our dislikes, our personalities.
Everything, whether these are qualities that you dislike or like about yourself, comes from GOD. Hence, we need to learn to TRUST that GOD knows what He's doing. Because He knows SO much more than we do. We are like little INSECTS in comparison to God. He is SO much bigger than any problem that we could EVER FACE. He is SO much bigger than what we sometimes imagine Him to be!
We limit His power; we put Him inside a box, limiting Him to OUR doubts...
We need to trust in Him... trust that His power on the CROSS, what He did for us, is powerful enough to do the wonders that God claimed happened. It all comes down to FAITH. People with faith were rewarded by God.
As an example, Jesus healed the woman that was bleeding for 12 years. Because of her faith, she was healed.
"AS Jesus was on his way, the crowsds almost crushed him. And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her. She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped..... Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fella t his feet. IN the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.""
(Luke 9:43-48)
ANother example:
the Canaanite Woman, who's daughter was suffering terribly from demon-possession-
""The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He replied, 'It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs.' 'Yes, Lord, ' she said. 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.'
Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith ! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour." (Matt 15:21-29)
If you have faith, God honours that by granting your requests. Try having some faith today to help you through a difficulty! :) And in addition to having faith, have faith that God will TAKE CARE of you, that He is in control.. that He can use everything for the good!
"And all things work together for good, to those who know and love the Lord, and who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well said, sister!! =) as u can tell, i haven't been around on blogspot lately.. so thats why u havent seen me write anything on my blog or comment on urs.. hehe >< but im back nowww.. school is already killing mee thooo grrr T^T i REALLY dont wanna see my marks :( i have a feeling youre gonna be the first one to hear me cry THIS YEAR!!! (well after God, of course) hahaha :'( :D
Post a Comment