I finally have time to update my blog. I apologize for the lack of posts these past few weeks. It's just been very hectic. School, volunteering, church, sick... haha yeahh.
This is not going to be an amazing post, haha. I'm too worn out from essaying all day :/ Literally.
I'm exhausted. But yes, thank God i'm done the first draft =) I know my essay is really bad, but .. WHATEVER. lol. i at least finished it =)
Anyways!
I find that little kids are great illustrations of God's love for us. I've been volunteering at an elementary school near my place. The kids are about 8 years old, in the third grade. The amazing thing was that even though they did not know me all that well, they still accepted me pretty quickly. They really looked up to me, admired me, and longed for affection. It was sooo sweet. Those kids are natural heart breakers ;) haha. Like, they MELT my heart. LIterally.. haha. :)
They're amazing. It's amazing how much I learn from them about God's love. God has really been communicating His love to me through those kids, so I"m ever grateful for that. : )
And it all really confirms my desire to be a teacher : ) haha. so yeahh, praise God. : D
I have nothing else to say except....
GOD BLESS!
LOL. Have a great week =D I apologize if this is so short. I'm just so tired :S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment