I decided to update my blog, considering the fact that I have NOT updated in the longest time. Again, I apologize. Things have been super hectic, as I had 2 exams this past week, an assignment due on Monday, Easter practice, job meetings, etc. :S Sighh... I'm weary.
Speaking of weariness, something that God has really placed into my heart is the idea of coming to God with all our worries, our stresses, and problems, and just lift it up to God and let Him carry it. Because He cares for His children. SO much more than we could EVER imagine.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 12:28-30
He truly cares about each one of us. The song, "He knows my Name" by Tommy Walker is a perfect illustration of this theme. It's based on Psalms 139, one of my favourite verses in the Bible :D
"O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. you know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my throughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.... My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the eart, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book befor eone of them came to be."
Indeed, Hazel put it best in her display name, in which "How Great it is to be Loved by Him" : ) <3
thanks for that hazel :P haha.
As we celebrate Easter this year, let us remember the price that He paid for us, so that we could develop a relationship with Him, the one and true God. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hehe aww thanks for the reminder jen :)
im just sooooo blessed to hv a friend like uuu!!! i mean.. its just so awesome that we help each other in times of our 'distress' lol n frustration n all that. gosshhh seriously.. this kind of friendship is rare :). and another great thing about it is that it's genuine ^^. we dont hv to be someone else to talk to each other or to comfort each other.
thanks so much, sister! i can't stop thanking God for blessing me with a friend like u!
Post a Comment