Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Once again,

I"m reminded of His faithfulness. He will NEVER ever leave me.
"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

I must come to God with my weary heart. I must approach God whenever I feel nervous, heart, distressed, anxious.... more importantly, i must approach Him at ALL times, regardless of the circumstance or my state :)
whether happy or sad, excited or depressed.... God deserves all praise, and He deserves OUR trust.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He shall make your paths straight." Prov 3:5-7

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Relying on those two verses to get me through tomorrow.... YOU ARE MY STRENGTH...

No comments: