HALELUJIAH! God is a God of wonders & miracles, of healing...
Last friday, I went to the dentist to check up on my gums/teeth to see how I was healing from the swelling. It turned out that it wasn't healing up, like it was supposed to... it was actually a lot more swollen than it was supposed to be...the dentist basically gave me a hard time about not cleaning... hence, I got really nervous. Of course, the dentist did this for my own good... haha. So I started taking better care of cleaning up my wounded areas, spraying them with salt & water multiple times a day, and praying for healing and restoration of health to my gums and teeth. Yesterday night, I was SO nervous for today's appointment. Some parts were still swollen, though it was an improvement from last time. I guess I was just worried that I would get yelled at or scolded at if it was still in bad condition. But then, before I went to bed, I read the latter part of Matthew 6, where it talked about NOT WORRYING, and Matthew 7-10ish... these passages soothed me because it reminded me, once again, how FAITH is the key to healing. Everywhere it says, "your faith has healed you..." And God reminded me that if you have faith as TINY as a MUSTARD seed (which, btw, is SUPER tiny!), you have faith to move mountains.
So last night, I decided to take it by faith, and claim my healing. I really struggled with this, though, in all honesty. I guess I was worried that my expectations would be crushed, and that I would be disappointed if it did not work out.. but then, constantly, I was reminded that God is NOT a mean God of ANGER and revenge. Though He IS just, because of Christ's work on the cross, I am considered RIGHTEOUS, and thus, entitled to healing, freedom from depression, or any other negative emotion out there, and can live a life full of purpose & meaning. Therefore, I did not need to worry about not getting healed due to my sins and past failures/mistakes. All I needed to do was believe it, and receive it. And guess what?!! That's EXACTLY what happened. : ) I claimed healing, and the dentist did not criticize me for my lack of sanitation, but rather, on the contrary, commended me for keeping it clean. She told me to keep on doing what I was doing, and that it was healing nicely... the holes were getting smaller & harder to see. That was SUCH a relief...
so PRAISE the LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! =)
He DOES answer prayers. He IS a loving father. He IS so gracious, slow to anger, & abounding in unfailing love. He WAS an amazing God, He IS an amazing God, and He ALWAYS will be. <3
On a side note, I haven't posted this on my blog, so I figured I'll just do that right now! : D
Hope you're blessed by this!
P.S. Hazel, your website is AMAZING! : ) Keep it up, sister & bestie! <3
A Letter from God to You....
Whether you believe it or not, there IS someone out there in the universe who LOVES you with a PASSION. Like the passion that a man feels towards a woman that he loves, so is God's love towards you. This is HIS love letter to you. Insert your name in the blank.
Dearest __________,from the time you were conceived in your mother's womb, I have falllen DEEPLY in love with you (Song of Songs 4:9, 15). I envisioned what you would look like, what your personality would be like, and make it into a reality. Before I made you, I envisioned you- my perfect creation (Psalm 139:13-16), and since you were born, I have been passionately pursuing you. All the days that you've been living on this Earth, I have been wishing, and striving, and TRYING to get you to love me the same way that I love you. Even though you don't care about me, and instead fall in love with other people, and even though it breaks my heart, I watch you in agony as you adore other people, and get your heart broken. I wait for the day where your eyes will be opened, and see how much I love you, how much I have given up in order that I will be able to become intimate with you, as a husband would do anything to break any barriers between him and his wife. And even though it may take a long time, I'd give anything to hear you say that you love me back. It grieves me greatly.
I stand at your door and knock, offering you my friendship, and offering you my love. Whoever answers this door, I promise you that I will come in and give you all that there is to offer.
I have loved you with an everlasting love. Please do not break the heart of the One who knows you more than you know yourself (Psalms 139). Do not break the heart of the ONE guy who loves you more than ANYONE else could POSSIBLy love you. Accept my love, embrace it. Ask me in, and I'll come.You are THAT special to me. You are THAT loved by me.
You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace. How delightful is your love! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice! Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride (Song of Songs 4:9).
Will you let me BE your lover? I wait for you. Yes, YOU- I don't care where you came from, what you've done- I want YOU.Let me in. I passionately love you.
Love,God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment