Last time, I talked about Moses. Well, this topic is still on Moses. I cannot help but admire Moses so dearly. He had such a strong relationship with the LORD! Exodus 33:17 says, "And the LORD said to Moses, "I willl do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name."
How many of us can have God say that about us? That God is PLEASED with us and that God KNOWS us by name ?? Moses was so intimate with God that "The LORD would speak to MOses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend." (Exodus 33:11) How amazing is that?? God's face is actually something that no one may see and live (verse 20). The thing is, we can have that too! Especially those who are Christians already. We can have God talking to us face to face.. but simultaneously, can we honestly say that God KNOWS us?? That we intimately KNOW the LORD?
If I was to be honest, I"m not sure if I intimately know God. And I admit that I disobey Him at times.. it's hard stuff to obey the LORD, but a lot of people who have obeyed God, and it cost them SO much sacrifice. But they never regretted it! I strive to become one of the same people who God says "with you, I am well pleased."
I hope this encourages you to do the same =) Let us grow in Him together!! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment