Friday, August 29, 2008

How has my week been? PRETTY social LMAO. for the first time in my life =P haha. i'm exaggerating of course, but yeah. I've been out of the house almost everyday, meeting up with friends before everyone leaves for university. It was tiring, but I guess it was kinda worth it in the end........This week is going by so fast, though, so it's making me sad. It means that school is starting soon. BOO. School starts next week! Next WEDNESDAY to be exact! AHH! Nerve-wracking AND exciting at the same time.

Today I met up with Hazel, Nia, Juan, Jon, and Len for some Eggspectations. It was so yummy =P haha. I LOVE that place. It's so awesome. xD Anyway, the fellowship was fun too. A lot of .... EMBARASSING moments tho.. LOL. *Haz... you KNOW what i mean. LMAO!

After eating, I walked with Nia and Juan to King Station, and I bussed home from there. Got home at like.... 3ish. Plenty of time to start FORMATING my NEW laptop! :D it's so pretty! So glossy, shiny, I LOVE it. Unfortunately, it's re-started by itself THREE times... it's acting a bit weird. I hope nothing wrong is with it.... =S Otherwise, i'm going to have to go to the store and demand another laptop in better condition. Hehe.

Tomorrow, I will be headed for the United States for a couple of days. I'm going to Grove City, Pennsylvania, where I will be .... YEP, you GUESSED it! haha. SHOPPING =P Can't wait! haha. I'll be back on Monday. Then, Tuesday I will be meeting up with Olga for bbt or whatever, and then I shall go to the York Fair.. or i'll go to the York Fair BEFORE meeting up w/ Olga. =P haaha. Then, my life as a university student begins.

A new chapter of my life begins in..... 5 days. My birthday is in......9 days! hahah. xD

No comments: