Yesterday night, I discovered that I got into the concurrent education program at York. PRAISE GOD. I was SO happy- it's a dream come true. I literally cried because I was so happy haha :P
God has once again proved His faithfulness. Thanks Jesus <3.
What's also great is that today, I was reading the story of Jacob and how he worked 7 years for his uncle, Laban, in order to marry his daughter, Rachel. Yet Laban tricked him, and made him marry Leah instead. Jacob was now forced to work another 7 years for Rachel. The interesting thing is that because Jacob loved RACHEL and not LEAH, it says that God SAW that Leah was not loved, and so, in response to that, He opened up Leah's womb and not Rachel's. God reminded me that He DOES see when we're hurting, whenever WE don't feel loved, and He DOES work to try to change that! It gives me a tingly feeling inside, knowing that the same GOD who created the universe and did all these miracles cares for me in such a personal way, and that He loves me so much, and SEES me when I'm hurting, when I don't feel loved. And it's an amazing feeling. Thank you, Lord. With all my heart, thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment