Since I've finished school, I've been more free to relax, and think about stuff outside of school. On Saturday, I attended a prophetic conference after I finished my exams. The amazing thing that I learned the MOST, was that God really DOES have a plan for EACH and EVERY ONE of US. And not only is it a PLAN, but it's a HUGE plan that none of us can truly comprehend, and His purpose for us is so much more than what we could EVER IMAGINE. As I heard God's messages to His people through speakers gifted in prophetic words, I could really sense that God's plan was SO much bigger than we could EVER expect. People's lives were changed with the touch of God's words on their lives. It was truly amazing. Some people heard that God was pleased with them already, that God heard their cries, and that He viewed them as beautiful and smart, and sufficient. For others, it was more along the lines of what God envisioned and created them for. and for yet, another, it was confirmation that God was in the midst of creating a beautiful masterpiece.
It was truly.... beautiful beyond description, beyond anything we have ever seen or heard. God's marvelous, splendid, majestic, powerful, amazing nature was revealed to us all. I know for me personally, it really made me re-evaluate my priorities, and what was truly important. It also reassured my uncertainties in life. And some of the stuff that God spoke to me through these people were amazing. I cannot really describe it in detail because it's too personal, but in all honesty, it's given me more peace than ever- well, in ONE matter. And in the other matters, it's kind of confused me a bit, but it REALLY made me re-think what MY dreams are, and what GOD's dreams for ME are. Cus in some ways, I don't know if my dreams right now are in alignment with His. I guess it just calls for more prayer : ). The prophetic guy said that I had a gift in the prophetic world, in interpreting spirits within spirits, and that God may reveal things to me throughout my quiet times, and even in my dreams. He said that God will be teaching me personally, as well as through mentors throughout the different seasons in my life, and will show me how to interpret better, and better utilize my weapons that God has placed in my life.
That night, I believe I got a revelation from God in my dreams. It was strange, but cool :P Haha. In my dream, ALL I remember is there being an out-blown image of the Bible, and there was this verse UNDERLINED. And that was all I could see- it was ONE page in the Bible, clearly underlined.... it was from Psalms 119:105 I think... "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." It was just that, and then I woke up....
So then I wondered why God would give me that verse, but then I guess I began to realize that He's trying to tell me to READ HIS WORD more often. Cus the only way I'll be able to fully grow is to read His word : ) So I made a 3-year-committment to read EVERY single word in the Bible, every book, every chapter. : )
It's going to be tough, but God is worth it. AMEN? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hehe u told me abt this!! amazing.. =)
Post a Comment