Sunday, July 19, 2009

So I have been reading Exodus, and lately, I've been reading about the 10 Plagues, and how, each time that Pharoah promised to let them go worship GOD in the desert in exchange for Moses to pray to GOD and stop the plague, and God answered Moses' prayer, Pharoah would disobey again. It really angered me to hear this story, because Pharoah is just SO stubborn. Although it WAS a combination of GOD and Pharoah hardening his heart, it made me upset that Pharoah was just so... annoying. But then it hit me- here I was, judging Pharoah, when I was JUST LIKE him. LIke Pharoah, I too can be quite stubborn, telling God I promise to do one thing, but when He does HIS part, I don't do MY part. Right then and there, I apologized to God for judging.

I realize that I'm no better or worse then Pharoah, or any of the other "bad" characters in the Bible. We are all equally sinful in the eyes of the LORD, and it's only because of HIS grace & love that we can stand righteous before God. What an amazing reminder : )

I was listening to this song, "Beloved" by Tenth Avenue North. I love the lyrics :D Enjoy & feel God's love for YOU :D

Love of my life
Look deep in my eyes
There you will find what you need
Give me your life
Lust and the lies
The past you're afraid I might see
You've been running away from me
You're my beloved
Lover I'm yours
Death shall not part us
It's you I died for
For better or worse
Forever we'll be
Our Love it unites us
It binds you to me
It's a mystery

Love of my life
Look deep in my eyes
There you will find what you need
I'm the giver of life
I'll clothe you in white
My immaculate bride you will be
Oh come running home to me yeah *now*
You're my beloved
Lover I'm yours
and Death shall not part us
It's you I died for
For better or worse
Forever we'll be
Our Love it unites us
and it binds you to me yea now now
Well you've been a mistress, my wife
Chasing lovers it won't satisfy
Won't you let me make you my bride
You will drink of my lips
And**taste new life


You're my beloved
Lover I'm yours
Death shall not part us
It's you I died for
For better or worse
Forever we'll be
Our Love it unites us
it binds you to me
You're my beloved
Forever we'll be
Our love it unites us
And it binds you to me
It's a mystery

No comments: