At about this time last week, I would have been preparing for my piano exam. AHAH. I'm SO glad it's not last week. =P But yes, anyways! Now that I'm free from piano, I have a lot of free time :D How awesome is that? It's too bad that school starts next week, though o_O This summer has gone by so fast. And all because of my piano exam :S GRR. It better be worth it in the end! haha xD
Okay, I'm getting off topic. Sorry.
Where was I? Oh yeah: summer going by too fast. I basically only have THIS week off. So far, my plans are as follows:
Today is my parent's 23rd anniversary, so we have special dinner plans; thus, I have to help clean the house, get everything ready, etc etc.
Tomorrow- if hazelnut can come, then perhaps lunch or 'brunch' with her and Juan. *hint: hazel, tell me if you can come!! hahaha
Wednesday- meeting up with the twins + my name twin
Thursday- sister's birthday!
Friday- packing for 3-day trip to Grove City
Saturday- Monday: Trip! Plenty of shopping! hahaaha :D
Tuesday- hopefully chilling with some ppl =P
Wednesday- School starts =S
Aacckk. hahaha. What a boring entry! LMAO. I still have to go back-to-school shopping....UGH. Why does school have to start soo soon! :( BOO.
OH YEAh! ahhaah. I forgot to mention this, but last week, I attended the academic orientation for York, and I met a couple of new people, so it's great =) Unfortunately, the friends I made do not have the same classes as me O_0 BUMMER. oh well.... hopefully i make new friends on the first day of classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
O YEAH.. when are you going to the states? and where to??? i'm only going to buffalo =P. ah well! hehe
Post a Comment