When I think about how things were in the past, and how they are now, I realize that God has really answered many of my prayers. God knew what I wanted, and slowly, He gave it to me. Although it's still not EVERYTHING I want it to be, but it's still, nonetheless, a couple of steps forward. (=
I mean, I remember back in the days when I first developed a crush on someone, and honestly, it was hopeless. I knew it was impossible to dream up anything big, yet I clung to all the hope that I had inside me. I remember wishing that person would want to be my friend, would want to hang out with me, and rendering the situation to be hopeless. Yet a couple of years later, I find myself actually becoming friends with him. It's so weird! I honestly never thought it would be possible, yet recent events have led me to actually think otherwise. Who would have thought that I would be friends with him? LOL. The amazing thing was, that all it took was a step of obedience to Him, the mighty GOD. That ONE step of obedience that I took led to us talking more, and now all I can do is simply marvel at what GOD can do if we do our part. <3
Lord, You're so wonderful. Thank you for giving me what I have. It may not be all that I want, but it's still something special (=
You truly know what is best, and I choose, now, to leave it all up to You. :) So what if I never chill w/ him, talk to him all that much? So what if he doesn't like me the way I want him to? He's there when I need him, and technically, that's all I really NEED at the moment. Lord, you alone know the BEST timing for me.
My best friend, comforter, helper, King of Kings and Lord of Lords,
THANK YOU. From the bottom of my heart. <3 I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awww.. what a cute post *u*
it's funny how we both are thanking in our posts.. i didn't know you wrote that. hahaha.. soul sisters <3
Post a Comment