Saturday, August 2, 2008

I got another hair-cut! It's shoulder-length, thinned out, and I got side bangs again. I'm pretty satisfied with my new look, but I hope I don't look TOO weird =P LOL. Oh well, as long as I like it, it's all good. heheh. Anyways! So today, AGAIN, yet ANOTHER Saturday, I had a pretty full piano day. :P I woke up at 7:00 AM, got ready to go, ate breakfast, and left to go to my piano lesson. I had a 2 hour lesson, which was EXHAUSTING btw, and then after that I went to church because I had P&W practice. After P&W, I had a lesson with Oom John, and after THAT, I went to get my haircut. By the time I got home, it was like... 3:30ish, which isn't bad compared to before when I was gone from 6:45 AM- 9:00 PM. hehhee. It was CRAAZY. I'm tired now too.

And right now, I'm faced with a dilemmna. I was asked to play for this upcoming concert. Apparently there aren't a lot of keyboardists out there, so the person who asked me said it would be great if I could because the other keyboardists aren't as good as me.... HOWEVER, the thing is, I'm not sure if I should play for it.. I mean, first of all, I don't feel at peace with playing for it. The weekend of the concert, I'll be at Kids Camp. Right after that, BEFORE I was asked to play for Wildfire, I'm supposed to have a piano lesson. Then i could just go home and practice for Sunday P&W. HOWEVER, with the sudden news on playing for WILDFIRE, I don't feel at peace with doing it because: a) I don't want to have to get my PARENTS to drive me all the way there just to pick me up late at night. b) If i DID attend this concert, I would be home really late, not enough time for me to practice much for the next day, for which I AM the leader.... if I mess up, umm let's just say I"ll be in trouble. Because all the other musicians have to look at ME for my direction/leading....

BUT, if I SAY NO, I'll feel bad because it's like I'm being selfish, not wanting to ask for a ride, etc etc. Plus, he DID say that he can't really think of anybody else he can ask... well, he COULD, but he says they're not as good as me... hence, making me feel bad if I don't PLAY! But, if I say YES, all it is is basically me doing P&W because of PEER PRESSURE; not because I wanna worship God.. and THAT IS DEFINITELY not what I want. If I do P&W, I want to do it with the right ATTITUDE. SIGH. I guess I really HAVE to say no. AIYA.

AHH. WHAT DO I DO?!!!

2 comments:

Hazel Theresia said...

JEEENNN!! HAHA.. take a chill pill, girl. =) looll.. you seem to WORRY about this a lot! haha.. don't.
you can go with me next week, cause im pretty sure my parents'll give us a ride there. don't worry about the next day.. you are amazing! i mean, if you worry like that, you'll end up being screwed over.. by your OWN anxiety. and for the kids camp.. you dont need practice.. cmon.. who are you trying to impress? people? or God? God sees your HEART.. he doesnt care if you mess up.. as long as your playing is entirely dedicated to Him. so, don't be worried, okay?

ps. I WANNA SEE YOUR NEW HAIR SOO BALDY!! ahahaha

Hazel Theresia said...

oops.. i said baldy lmaoo..
haha i meant BADLY**