Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back with more updates! :) Hahah. I have quite a lot to say, but I can't spill it all in here cause.. you know. haha. It gets too personal. But! It's been one tiring week.... full with chillage sessions with different ppl before school starts. AH! I can NOT believe that next week, I'm going to be a UNIVERSITY student! AHH! LOL. It's so hard to believe, but it's true. I don't FEEL ready, but I don't think i'll EVER feel ready, so yeah. Time to push myself! LOL.

So, what can I say about this week? Monday was my parents' 23rd wedding anniversary, so they invited the Halims over. Now, the food was yummy, as it was Steamboat. LOL. But, it was SO tiring because I spent almost the whole day cleaning up. Okay, so i'm exaggerating a bit... i didn't spend almost the whole day, but i DID clean a LOT more than I usually do. But it's nice to have a clean house for once right? haha xD

ANYWAYS. The company was fine, but it was really tiring because Theo wouldn't stop nagging us children. He wanted to play so many games, touch my toys, look for more toys, and he kept on asking me, "Cici, can I go into your mom's room to find more toys? What should we play now? What other games do you have?". AI YAAAAAAAa. That kid is a bundle of energy! SERIOUSLY. I don't think he EVER gets tired out. hahaa =P OH, he's hilarious. :P

But HEY, it was still fun, nonetheless. Despite the constant nagging, constant yelling, etc etc, it was kinda nice to have other ppl over at our house. Cause we hardly ever get company. lol.

Anyways, the next day, I met up with an old friend at good old fairview. That mall is the most boring mall ever, but like, it was good to catch up with her, cause we hadn't seen each other since March Break =/ But yes, the next day, which was TODAY, I met up with some OTHER school friends- the twins && my name twin (Jen Sun) and we went to Eaton's. FYI, if you want to actually ENJOY shopping, don't come with US (by US, i mean the twins, and Jen. S x2), haha cause we are the worst shoppers EVER =P All we ever did was walk around, look at things, come out, look in another store, etc etc. LOL. It was getting really boring, but the company was great =) I loved the talk. haha xD

Tomorrow, I'll actually get a chance to relax and not go anywhere =P YAY. it's also my sister's birthday :D hope she likes my gift..... then FRiday, I'm meeting up with some church people for 'lunch/brunch'. By church people, I mean Hazel, Juan, Jonathan, Leonard, and MAYBE my sister/Rebecca T./Bryan/ Nia..?? unsure about the last 4. I don't know if we should get TOO many ppl to come, cause that would mean eating in 2 separate tables, which kinda defeats the whole PURPOSE of this chillout, which was to actually TALK/EAT. LOL. so yeah... kinda ifffy about that. Also, another concern I have is the price. The restaurant is very pricy... I hope people don't get mad at me for choosing THAT place =P It was either that or Baton Rouge (which I think is more expensive)..... UGHHH.

1 comment:

Hazel Theresia said...

THEO IS SO CUUUTEEE!! ahaha.. <3 aww..
yeaa i can't wait to see you friday, too! =D.. wow, all of a sudden, so many people are tagging along. i thought it was just me, you, juan, and possibly jon. HAHA.
lol i love how your intro says.. i have quite a lot to say.. but they're too personal or something like that. hahahaha.. =DD i feel special for getting easy access to your personal matters ;) LOL.
btw, i have something to tell you. (that was ended with a period, that means it's an 'okay' thing.. not exciting =( ). i'll call you today, alrighty?!