I know only a couple of people read this thing, so it's alright if i spill out more personal things, because no one who I dont' want reading my blog wouldn't BE reading it. haha.
Anyway, I was on xanga, and then I came across a lot of ppl's expectations/wants in regards to the qualities of Mr. Right.
Here's mine:
1. God-fearing Christian
2. Has the ability to comfort me when I cry
3. Always there for me when I need him
4. Musician
5. Outgoing
6. Smart
7. Likes my friends
8. Taller than me
9. Older than me
10. Understanding
11. Kind
12. Can get along with family
13. Loves kids =)
14. A gentleman
There you have it. I want WHOEVER my guy is going to be, to be a strong Christian who loves GOD with all his heart and soul. Someone who is willing to make sacrifices in obedience to God. I want him to make me feel like I'm the prettiest, most amazing girl he's ever met. I want him to open doors for me, to pull out chairs, to bring me flowers from time to time. I want him to be kind and outgoing to not only me, but to everyone else. I want him to be the kind of guy that everyone loves because God's love is shining through him. I want him to love me for who I am. I want him to love the inner ME for ME; not because I look a certain way (well, that's a plus) but because he can see me as a godly woman who would want to do ANYTHING to please God. I want a guy who all my friends would love. I want a guy who I feel comfortable with; someone who I don't have to 'strive' to please. I want him to love others as God loves us. I want him to love kids, cause I do. I want him to be outgoing, because I am really shy, and I need to find someone who can balance me out. I want him to be godly-wise, so that I can consult him when I have a problem, knowing that he will use the Bible to give me some proper advice. I want him to be able to comfort me when I cry, I want him to be available to me 24-7. When I come crying to him, I want my guy to open up his arms, ready to care for me, to caress me, to remind me of God's love, and His divinity, His power, His strength....
God, whoever You created to be my future husband, I pray that you will mold him to be more and more godly, devoted to purity. You are in control of my life. :) I also have faith that even though my sister is in the hospital, doing the operation right now, that You are guiding the physician's hand, and that you are keeping Jessica's eyes still. I pray for peace... it says in your word that if we do not doubt and have faith in You, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. WE choose to receive it, in Jesus' Name. We receive your healing, your annointing on the doctor's hands. We speak PEACE to Jess. Thank you Lord, we believe that she WILL be completely healed after this operation. We have FAITH, because You are the healer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so cute ><
and i hope your sister's healing well =)
hehe.. thanks =)
Post a Comment