Alright. So i'm finally updating again. LOL. I'm so bad. I only blog once in a while. OH well. There's nothing to really blog about....this week is going to be all about hard-core piano playing time. My exam is going to be on August 18th, at 2:45 pm. Thats only about a month and a bit away! :O So yeah, I have a lot of practicing to do, unfortunately. AHH... 3-4 hours of playing piano a day... boyyyyy... how exciting o_0
I know what you're thinking... 3-4 hourss?? She's being too persistent over something thats still a month away. But honestly, even THAT isn't really enough, in my opinion.
Here's a list of ALL the things I need to practice:
1) Scales
In scales alone, I need to practice all keys; as in, C major, C minor, C# major, C# minor, D major, D minor, Eb major/minor, etc etc. It goes all the way from C, D, E, F, G, A, B, C....
Mind you, those are only SCALES. Not only do I have to do the typical scale, like, do-rei-mei-fa-so-la-te-do etc, but i also have formula patterns, thirds, sixths, octaves, arpeggios, triads, broken, alternatives, etc etc...
Yeahh... talk about being a big pain in the butt =P
Okay, so I just listed the scales. If i wanted to practice ALL of them in one day, thenn... i'm guessing... 2 hours maybe? or more because it depends on how fluent i can play them. If I play one hand too fast or too slow, then i have to practice that over and over again, etc. SOO.. only SCALES, and it takes sooo freeaking long. Right now, I haven't even practiced all the scales in one day. Its more like, I try to do all major scales in the morning, and then all minor scales in the afternoon, but I can't finish it all unless I play from morning to afternoon straight without any breaks in between. (Which would be INSANE)
2) Songs
I have about 5 songs. Some songs are longer than others.. my longest piece is about 11 pages long. Yuppers.. not lying. Then my shortest song is about 2 pages. Everything else is in between.. :P
So yeah.. this is my schedule for the day
9:00-9:30 : I usually wake up/do devotions
10:00-12:00: Piano session # 1
12:00-12:30 or 1:00: Lunch + break
1:00-2:00: piano session # 2
2:00-4:00: break
4-5:00: piano session # 3
Then after that, I have free time.
AIYAAA..
Anyway, enough about piano!!! Yesterday evening, I watched WALL-E with my brother and sister. It was SO good. Surprisingly.. I mean, for a movie that has little dialogue, it was really good + creative. I LOVED it ;) It was cute, funny, creative, kinda romantic in a way as well. =P You should definitely check it out. :D
So my plans for the rest of the week? Weell, I plan on practicing piano, and on Thursday, i have music practice for praise & worship, so I'll be preparing for that as well.. Friday, I'm volunteering at the Leading to REading program from 10:30-11:30, then I shall go back home, practice some more, etc. Saturday will be filled with lessons. Sunday, church. I think thats it. LOL.
Btw, did anyone see the finale of Hell's Kitchen yesterday? it was really good and intense =P can't believe Christina won!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment