Today's service was really good. I enjoyed the P&W and the message. I could really sense the presence of God. What i found to be really encouraging was the fact that it is in our deepest troubles, in the midst of all our trials, only THERE will God be able to reveal himself to us in ways we cannot imagine. And now that I think about it, it is SO true. I mean, it's not possible for God to be truly important unless we can rely on anything else. And just like Jesse said, if our lives are in control, and then we say, "Okay, God you are in control".. doesn't really make sense does it? LOL. There's nothing TO be controlled if everything is under control, you know? Haha.
Anyway, after service, we had a P&W meeting for Immanuel. I found that it was really good what Oom John was saying, about committment, having a teachable spirit, etc. It's a good reminder of what we're supposed to act like, or who are we supposed to be pleasing. because it is SO easy to lose sight of what is really important, just like Martha lost sight of what was really important when Jesus came to visit.
But yeah. I HAVE to say this one thing, just to get it off my chest. This is REALLY out of topic, and random, but someone is driving me INSANE. Seriously. I don't get someone at ALL. someone is SO random and unpredictable. This person has started to become more like a friend to me, and i'm really grateful for that. But, it does not help that this person is acting really strange, too. I mean, this person says he's not looking, and it seems to be the truth, judging from the way this person acts and stuff, but thenthere are these mixed signals that I might be interpreting wrong, but it seems obvious as well. As in.... I still catch this person staring at me from time to time, and those things just... CONFUSE me even more than i already am. And even today, my friend told me she saw him look at me.. but its like.. ummm... HELLOOO. i thought you WEREN'T interested??? WHY are you doing that?? ARGGHHH. i don't understand him ONE bit. =S
Haha, okay sorry just had to get THAT off my chest. :P and now that I have, it feels much better. But yes, today was pretty good. I think that it's during these times when we're going through tough times that God really reveals Himself to us. It is during these times where people have split opinions about a certain subject, where people are angry and upset, where it has become a weary place to be, that God becomes THAT special someone to rely on, for STRENGTH, redemption, love, kindness..... It is during these time when you realize just how GOD is truly amazing. How powerful He is, how WORTHY He is of all praise and glory. Thank you God. I know that despite the trouble that we're going through right now, YOU will bring us through it, and we will see good coming out of what others considered to be bad. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
heyy.. haha i totally get what you mean about THE THING. lol. hehe, umm yeahh.. you finally got blogger!! we'll be blogger buddies from now on, eh? haha..
ps. im watching this japanese drama right now and the guy is pretty hot =P
LMAOOO.. what the heck?? asian television?? HAHAHAHAHA
yeahh!! i was thinking of getting hazel, too =D hehe
LOL.. theres actually a CLUB for that?? omgg.. how asian is your school!
Post a Comment