Friday, July 4, 2008

It's been a LONG while since my last update. First of all, I just wanted to say..

happy (belated) Canada Day Everyone! :)
Okay, so back to the usual bloggginggggggg. This week has been pretty fun & eventful! On Sunday, I had to play for a piano recital. I was SO nervous!! And i made a couple of mistakes, but whateverrrr. LOL. I don't care what my piano teacher will say when i see her on Saturday. I'll just be like.. "i was nervous. sorry.' LOL. So yeahh.. the piano recital was ew. But HEY it was something ;) On Monday, I attended the BATA shoe museum because I received a pass from the Toronto Public Library to go there for free. :P How AWESOME is that?! The museum was pretty cool! I saw Elvis Presley's, Pierre Elliot Trudeau's, Terry Fox's, Marilyn Monroe's, and lots of other famous people's shoes there! :) The only criticism i can give the museum is that it was too small. We went through the entire museum within ONE hour. LOL. but still, for something thats FREE, its awesome =)

Tuesday was Canada Day! :) so I went to Harbour Front and Downsview Park with my family. It was pretty funn. but BUSY + PACKED. Oh well! We got free stuff!!!!!!!!!1 :) That just TOTALLY made my day. :D Hehehe.

Wednesday I didn't do anything, but Thursday i went to Fairview to chill with Olga, my longtimee no see sister! It was funn :D eating + talking girl stuff is alwasy a blast, especially with close friends. BTW, you HAVE to try the new Tim Horton's Iced Cappacino Supreme flavour- chocolate brownie. It's SOOO goodddd. YUMMMY..
Today, though, won't be as interesting because I'm volunteering at the Leading to Reading Program to get some hours. Wish me luck !! I need to know how to teach the kid how to read... hopefully i won't get a bad kid... :P Pray for me! :D thanksssss. <3 This brings me to the end of my entry today. But i think I will be updating more frequently. AS long as I have something to write about..

OH YEAH, before I forget, PLEASE pray for my A.R.C.T. Piano Exam coming up in August! I need SO Much work to perfect my piano skills. I really need to pass, but I think the passing grade is 70. :S Meaning... if i don't wanna spend another 210 bucks on repeating the exam, then I better do good! So yeah. i'd appreciate it! :) Thaaaaanks. ;)

No comments: