So, I've finally started learning how to cook. =) haha. It's about time, i know. I'm already like.. almost 18.. need to start cooking more often =P hehe........ well, okay, so i've only started with spaghetti, scrambled eggs, banana muffins, oatmeal, and SideKicks...........
But it's a start, right? LOL.
What can I say? It feels good to learn more. :P Makes me feel more confident + smart! LOL.
Btw, learning what it realy means to rely on God and trust that He is in control. My piano exam is in about 5 weeks. Some people may think that it's still a long way, but it really isn't. I have to trust that God will help me because, let's just say that, right now, my ear training, sight reading, and melody-playbacking skillss SUCK. =/ I really need to rely on God, and not worry.
In Matthew 6, it says that we shouldn't worry about tomorrow, for today has enough troubles on its own.. and honestly, what GOOD does it do by worrying? NOTHING. All it does is make you suffer a nervousbreakdown....... So yeah, I'm trying to learn to just calm myself, and trust that God will help me in my piano exam, cause i REALLY need His help. :(
Keep me in your prayers ppl! :D thanks.
I feel like I should be saying more things on here, but I'm getting lazy. I've finally downloaded some Brooke Fraser songs. Boy, I have a LOT of catching up to do to know what her most recent songs are, cause I am WAY behind =P haha. Oh well, gives me something to do, right?
Have a blessed day, peoplee!! GO SEE WALL-E, praise GOD for who He is, and place HIM at the centre =)
(I'm speaking those things to myself, too; except for the WALL-E part, cause i already saw it)
OH. One last thing: this Sunday, ICC C and Immanuel presents....
Family FUN Day!!!! Get free food from a potluck, activities, and much much moree!!
Contact me for more info =) It's gonna take place at 12:30 PM-4:00 PM. All are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hehe.. cooking is actually fun!! haha..
don't worry you'll do amazing on your piano exam. you're an awesome pianist anyhow =).
Post a Comment